Number of interleukin-4- and interferon-γ-secreting human T cells reactive with tetanus toxoid and the mycobacterial antigen PPD or phytohemagglutinin: distinct response profiles depending on the type of antigen used for activation
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 2740–2745, November 1993
How to Cite
Elghazali, G. E. B., Paulie, S., Andersson, G., Hansson, Y., Holmquist, G., Sun, J.-B., Olsson, T., Ekre, H. P. and Troye-Blomberg, M. (1993), Number of interleukin-4- and interferon-γ-secreting human T cells reactive with tetanus toxoid and the mycobacterial antigen PPD or phytohemagglutinin: distinct response profiles depending on the type of antigen used for activation. Eur. J. Immunol., 23: 2740–2745. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830231103
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 1993
- UNDP/World Bank/Who Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- Swedish Agency for Research Cooperation with Developing Countries (SAREC)
- Swedish Medical Research Council
- Swedish Fund for Research without Animal Experiment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!