Recipient of a Michaelsen stipend.
A quantitative assay to measure the interaction between immunogenic peptides and purified class I major histocompatibility complex molecules
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 385–392, February 1994
How to Cite
Olsen, A. C., Pedersen, L. Ø., Hansen, A. S., Buus, S., Nissen, M. H., Olsen, M., Hansen, P. R. and Holm, A. (1994), A quantitative assay to measure the interaction between immunogenic peptides and purified class I major histocompatibility complex molecules. Eur. J. Immunol., 24: 385–392. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830240218
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 1993
- Danish MRC
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Novo foundation and the Novo-Nordisk Insulin Foundation
- Biotechnology Centre for Signal Peptide Research
- Dir. Ib Henriksens Fond
- Steamship Company Torm
- Louis-Hansens Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!