Research assistant of the Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique.
Interleukin-10 inhibits B7 and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 expression on human monocytes
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1007–1009, April 1994
How to Cite
Willems, F., Marchant, A., Delville, J.-P., Gérard, C., Delvaux, A., Velu, T., De Boer, M. and Goldman, M. (1994), Interleukin-10 inhibits B7 and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 expression on human monocytes. Eur. J. Immunol., 24: 1007–1009. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830240435
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 1993
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique/Télévie
- Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique Médicale (Belgium)
- European Communities (Biotech project on in vitro immunotoxicology)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!