The Y chromosome-linked “autoimmune accelerating” yaa gene suppresses collagen-induced arthritis
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1213–1217, May 1994
How to Cite
Jansson, L. and Holmdahl, R. (1994), The Y chromosome-linked “autoimmune accelerating” yaa gene suppresses collagen-induced arthritis. Eur. J. Immunol., 24: 1213–1217. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830240531
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 1994
- Swedish Medical Research Council
- Åke Wibergs foundation
- Craaford foundation
- Nanna Svartz foundation
- King Gustaf Vth's 80-years foundation
- Riksförbundet mot Reumatism
- Royal Swedish Academy of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!