Signaling through CD50 (ICAM-3) stimulates T lymphocyte binding to human umbilical vein endothelial cells and extracellular matrix proteins via an increase in β1 and β2 integrin function
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1377–1382, June 1994
How to Cite
Cid, M. C., Esparza, J., Juan, M., Miralles, A., Ordi, J., Vilella, R., Urbano-Márquez, A., Gayà, A., Vives, J. and Yagüe, J. (1994), Signaling through CD50 (ICAM-3) stimulates T lymphocyte binding to human umbilical vein endothelial cells and extracellular matrix proteins via an increase in β1 and β2 integrin function. Eur. J. Immunol., 24: 1377–1382. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830240621
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 1994
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Numbers: FIS 93/0603, 94/0944
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!