A role for CD4+ T cells in the pathogenesis of skin fibrosis in tight skin mice
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1463–1466, June 1994
How to Cite
Wallace, V. A., Kondo, S., Kono, T., Xing, Z., Timms, E., Furlonger, C., Keystone, E., Gauldie, J., Sauder, D. N., Mak, T. W. and Paige, C. J. (1994), A role for CD4+ T cells in the pathogenesis of skin fibrosis in tight skin mice. Eur. J. Immunol., 24: 1463–1466. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830240634
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 1994
- Medical Research Council
- National Cancer Institute of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!