CD57+ T lymphocytes are derived from CD57− precursors by differentiation occurring in late immune responses
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1503–1511, July 1994
How to Cite
d'Angeac, A. D., Monier, S., Pilling, D., Travaglio-Encinoza, A., Rème, T. and Salmon, M. (1994), CD57+ T lymphocytes are derived from CD57− precursors by differentiation occurring in late immune responses. Eur. J. Immunol., 24: 1503–1511. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830240707
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 1993
- Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer
- Association pour la Recherche sur la Polyarthrite
- Arthritis and Rheumatism Council for Research
- British Society for Rheumatology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!