Protection from experimental autoimmune diabetes in the non-obese diabetic mouse with soluble interleukin-1 receptor
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1843–1847, August 1994
How to Cite
Nicoletti, F., di Marcou, R., Barcelliniu, W., Magro, G., Schorlemmeru, H. U., Kurrleu, R., Lunettau, M., Grasso, S., Zacconeu, P. and Meronif, P. (1994), Protection from experimental autoimmune diabetes in the non-obese diabetic mouse with soluble interleukin-1 receptor. Eur. J. Immunol., 24: 1843–1847. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830240818
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!