Funding Sources: Agence Nationale de Recherche sur le SIDA, Association de Recherche sur le Cancer and Commission de Recherche Clinique de l'Assistance Publique.
An inhibitor of cytotoxic functions produced by CD8+CD57+ T lymphocytes from patients suffering from AIDS and immunosuppressed bone marrow recipients†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1994 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 2882–2888, November 1994
How to Cite
Sadat-Sowti, B., Debré, P., Mollet, L., Quint, L., Hadida, F., Leblond, V., Bismuth, G. and Autran, B. (1994), An inhibitor of cytotoxic functions produced by CD8+CD57+ T lymphocytes from patients suffering from AIDS and immunosuppressed bone marrow recipients. Eur. J. Immunol., 24: 2882–2888. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830241145
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!