Hypomethylation of the interferon-γ gene correlates with its expression by primary T-lineage cells
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 426–430, February 1995
How to Cite
Melvin, A. J., McGurn, M. E., Bort, S. J., Gibson, C. and Lewis, D. B. (1995), Hypomethylation of the interferon-γ gene correlates with its expression by primary T-lineage cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 426–430. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250218
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 1994
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: F32 (HD07468 (AJM), R29 AI26940 (DBL)
- March of Dimes (DBL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!