Thymic epithelium induces full tolerance to skin and heart but not to B lymphocyte grafts
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 438–445, February 1995
How to Cite
Thomas-Vaslin, V., Salaün, J., Gajdos, B., le Douarin, N., Coutinho, A. and Bandeira, A. (1995), Thymic epithelium induces full tolerance to skin and heart but not to B lymphocyte grafts. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 438–445. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250220
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!