Heparin inhibits the antiparasitic and immune modulatory effects of human recombinant interferon-γ
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 688–692, March 1995
How to Cite
Däubener, W., Nockemann, S., Gutsche, M. and Hadding, U. (1995), Heparin inhibits the antiparasitic and immune modulatory effects of human recombinant interferon-γ. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 688–692. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250309
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 1994
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB 194, TP8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!