Hepatitis B virus small surface antigen particles are processed in a novel endosomal pathway for major histocompatibility complex class I-restricted epitope presentation
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1063–1070, April 1995
How to Cite
Schirmbeck, R., Melber, K. and Reimann, J. (1995), Hepatitis B virus small surface antigen particles are processed in a novel endosomal pathway for major histocompatibility complex class I-restricted epitope presentation. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 1063–1070. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250431
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 1994
- ‘Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!