Impaired survival of T cell receptor Vγ3+ cells in interleukin-4 transgenic mice
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1442–1445, May 1995
How to Cite
Erb, K. J., Hanke, T., Schimpl, A., Hünig, T., Stingi, G. and Elbe, A. (1995), Impaired survival of T cell receptor Vγ3+ cells in interleukin-4 transgenic mice. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 1442–1445. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250546
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1995
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 165
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- HSFPO. Grant Number: P8536-MED
- Austrian Science Foundation, Vienna, Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!