Fc receptor binding of anti-CD3 monoclonal antibodies is not essential for immunosuppression, but triggers cytokine-related side effects
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1492–1496, June 1995
How to Cite
Vossen, A. C. T. M., Tibbe, G. J. M., Kroos, M. J., van de Winkel, J. G. J., Benner, R. and Savelkoul, H. F. J. (1995), Fc receptor binding of anti-CD3 monoclonal antibodies is not essential for immunosuppression, but triggers cytokine-related side effects. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 1492–1496. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250603
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 1995
- Dutch Kidney Foundation. Grant Number: C91.1143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!