Characterization of self-reactive T cells that evade tolerance in hepatitis B e antigen transgenic mice
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1663–1672, June 1995
How to Cite
Milich, D. R., Schödel, F., Peterson, D. L., Jones, J. E. and Hughes, J. L. (1995), Characterization of self-reactive T cells that evade tolerance in hepatitis B e antigen transgenic mice. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 1663–1672. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250628
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 1995
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI 20720, AI 33562, AI 15955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!