Apoptosis of ileal Peyer's patch B cells is increased by glucocorticoids or anti-immunoglobulin antibodies
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 1865–1871, July 1995
How to Cite
Motyka, B., Bhogal, H. S. and Reynolds, J. D. (1995), Apoptosis of ileal Peyer's patch B cells is increased by glucocorticoids or anti-immunoglobulin antibodies. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 1865–1871. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250711
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 1994
- Medical Research Council of Canada
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!