Non random activation of endogenous interleukin-2, (IL-2), IL-2 receptor α and IL-2 receptor β genes after transfection of mouse fibroblasts with a cDNA for the α chain of the human IL-2 receptor
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 1905–1912, July 1995
How to Cite
Han, D., Plaisance, S., Rubinstein, E., Alileche, A., Pottin-Clemenceau, C., Kim, T. S., Cohen, E. P., Jasmin, C. and Azzarone, B. (1995), Non random activation of endogenous interleukin-2, (IL-2), IL-2 receptor α and IL-2 receptor β genes after transfection of mouse fibroblasts with a cDNA for the α chain of the human IL-2 receptor. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 1905–1912. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250717
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 1994
- ARC N 3055 (Villejuif, France)
- Fe. Ge. FLUC (France)
- NRB Vaincre le Cancer (Villejuif, France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!