Peripheral deletion of autoreactive CD8+ T cells in transgenic mice expressing H-2Kb in the liver
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 1932–1942, July 1995
How to Cite
Bertolino, P., Heath, W. R., Hardy, C. L., Morahan, G. and Miller, J. F. A. P. (1995), Peripheral deletion of autoreactive CD8+ T cells in transgenic mice expressing H-2Kb in the liver. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 1932–1942. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250721
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1995
- “Association pour la recherche contre le Cancer”
- “Ligue nationale contre le cancer”
- NH & MRC (Australia)
- INSERM (France)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: A1-29385
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!