Sphingomyelin-ceramide turnover in CD28 costimulatory signaling
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 1999–2004, July 1995
How to Cite
Chan, G. and Ochi, A. (1995), Sphingomyelin-ceramide turnover in CD28 costimulatory signaling. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 1999–2004. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250730
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 1994
- Medical Reserach Council of Canada. Grant Number: (MA-11449)
- National Cancer Institute of Canada. Grant Number: (2667)
- Arthritis Society of Canada. Grant Number: (91107)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!