Cell cycle regulation of immunoglobulin class switch recombination and germ-line transcription: potential role of Ets family members
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 2042–2051, July 1995
How to Cite
Lundgren, M., Ström, L., Bergquist, L.-O., Skog, S., Heiden, T., Stavnezer, J. and Severinson, E. (1995), Cell cycle regulation of immunoglobulin class switch recombination and germ-line transcription: potential role of Ets family members. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 2042–2051. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250736
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 1995
- Swedish Natural Science Research Council and Medical Research Council
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: (IM-679)
- US-Sweden Cooperative Research Program of the National Science-Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!