Human Vγ9-Vδ2 cells are stimulated in a crossreactive fashion by a variety of phosphorylated metabolites
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 2052–2058, July 1995
How to Cite
Bürk, M. R., Mori, L. and de Libero, G. (1995), Human Vγ9-Vδ2 cells are stimulated in a crossreactive fashion by a variety of phosphorylated metabolites. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 2052–2058. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250737
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 1995
- Swiss National Fund. Grant Numbers: 31-36450.92, 32-38848.93
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!