Contributed equally to this work.
Activation of human peripheral blood dendritic cells induces the CD86 co-stimulatory molecule
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 2064–2068, July 1995
How to Cite
McLellan, A. D., Starling, G. C., Williams, L. A., Hock, B. D. and Hart, D. N. J. (1995), Activation of human peripheral blood dendritic cells induces the CD86 co-stimulatory molecule. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 2064–2068. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250739
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 1995
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Cancer Society of New Zealand
- New Zealand Lottery Grants Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!