Recombinant CD30 ligand and CD40 ligand share common biological activities on Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg cells
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 2083–2089, July 1995
How to Cite
Gruss, H.-J., Ulrich, D., Braddy, S., Armitage, R. J. and Dower, S. K. (1995), Recombinant CD30 ligand and CD40 ligand share common biological activities on Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 2083–2089. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250742
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 1995
- Mildred-Scheel Stiftung für Krebsforschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!