Human naive CD4 T cells produce interleukin-4 at priming and acquire a Th2 phenotype upon repetitive stimulations in neutral conditions
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 2722–2725, September 1995
How to Cite
Demeure, C. E., Yang, L.-P., Byun, D. G., Ishihara, H., Vezzio, N. and Delespesse, G. (1995), Human naive CD4 T cells produce interleukin-4 at priming and acquire a Th2 phenotype upon repetitive stimulations in neutral conditions. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 2722–2725. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830250950
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1995
- Medical Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!