Human CD6 possesses a large, alternatively spliced cytoplasmic domain
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 2765–2769, October 1995
How to Cite
Robinson, W. H., de Vegvar, H. E. N., Prohaska, S. S., Rhee, J. W. and Parnes, J. R. (1995), Human CD6 possesses a large, alternatively spliced cytoplasmic domain. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 2765–2769. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830251008
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 1995
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 1995
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA46507, CA68675, AI30155
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AI07290
- Digestive Disease Center. Grant Number: DK38707
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!