Autoreactive T cells in healthy individuals show tolerance in vitro with characteristics similar to but distinct from clonal anergy
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 3123–3127, November 1995
How to Cite
Filion, M. C., Bradley, A. J., Devine, D. V., Décary, F. and Chartrand, P. (1995), Autoreactive T cells in healthy individuals show tolerance in vitro with characteristics similar to but distinct from clonal anergy. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 3123–3127. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830251120
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 1995
- Canadian Red Cross Society
- Medical Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!