CD14lowCD16high: A cytokine-producing monocyte subset which expands during human immunodeficiency virus infection
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 3418–3424, December 1995
How to Cite
Thieblemont, N., Weiss, L., Sadeghi, H. M., Estcourt, C. and Haeffner-Cavaillon, N. (1995), CD14lowCD16high: A cytokine-producing monocyte subset which expands during human immunodeficiency virus infection. Eur. J. Immunol., 25: 3418–3424. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830251232
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 1995
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 1995
- Myre Sim Bequest Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh and Boehringer Ingelheim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!