T cell recognition of penicillin G: Structural features determining antigenic specificity
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 42–48, January 1996
How to Cite
Padovan, E., Mauri-Hellweg, D., Pichler, W. J. and Weltzien, H. U. (1996), T cell recognition of penicillin G: Structural features determining antigenic specificity. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 42–48. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830260107
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 1995
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!