Human dendritic cells activate T lymphocytes via a CD40: CD40 ligand-dependent pathway
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1204–1210, June 1996
How to Cite
McLellan, A. D., Sorg, R. V., Williams, L. A. and Hart, D. N. J. (1996), Human dendritic cells activate T lymphocytes via a CD40: CD40 ligand-dependent pathway. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 1204–1210. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830260603
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1995
- New Zealand Health Research Council and The Canterbury Health Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!