Relationship between Th1/Th2 cytokine patterns and the arthritogenic response in collagen-induced arthritis
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1511–1518, July 1996
How to Cite
Mauri, C., Williams, R. O., Walmsley, M. and Feldmann, M. (1996), Relationship between Th1/Th2 cytokine patterns and the arthritogenic response in collagen-induced arthritis. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 1511–1518. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830260716
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 1995
- Arthritis and Rheumatism Council (GB) and Centocor, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!