Human eotaxin represents a potent activator of the respiratory burst of human eosinophils
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1919–1925, August 1996
How to Cite
Elsner, J., Höchstetter, R., Kimmig, D. and Kapp, A. (1996), Human eotaxin represents a potent activator of the respiratory burst of human eosinophils. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 1919–1925. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830260837
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 1996
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 1996
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Ka 578/7-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!