W. Held and J. R. Dorfman contributed equally to this study.
Major histocompatibility complex class I-dependent skewing of the natural killer cell Ly49 receptor reportoire
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2286–2292, October 1996
How to Cite
Held, W., Dorfman, J. R., Wu, M.-F. and Raulet, D. H. (1996), Major histocompatibility complex class I-dependent skewing of the natural killer cell Ly49 receptor reportoire. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2286–2292. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261003
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 1996
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1-AI35021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!