CD40 is functionally expressed on human keratinocytes
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2329–2334, October 1996
How to Cite
Denfeld, R. W., Hollenbaugh, D., Fehrenbach, A., Weiss, J. M., von Leoprechting, A., Mai, B., Voith, U., Schöpf, E., Aruffo, A. and Simon, J. C. (1996), CD40 is functionally expressed on human keratinocytes. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2329–2334. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261009
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 1996
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Si 397/2–3), the Zentrum für klinische Forschung I, Klinikum Freiburg and the Basotherm Förderkreis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!