Distinct mechanisms for rescue from apoptosis in Ramos human B cells by signaling through CD40 and interleukin-4 receptor: role for inhibition of an early response gene, Berg36
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2356–2363, October 1996
How to Cite
Ning, Z.-Q., Norton, J. D., Li, J. and Murphy, J. J. (1996), Distinct mechanisms for rescue from apoptosis in Ramos human B cells by signaling through CD40 and interleukin-4 receptor: role for inhibition of an early response gene, Berg36. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2356–2363. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261013
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 1996
- U. K. Medical Research Council and Cancer Research Campaign
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!