Tyrosine kinase and cAMP-dependent protein kinase activities in CD40-activated human B lymphocytes
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2376–2382, October 1996
How to Cite
Lapointe, R., Lemieux, R., Olivier, M. and Darveau, A. (1996), Tyrosine kinase and cAMP-dependent protein kinase activities in CD40-activated human B lymphocytes. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2376–2382. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261016
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1996
- Laval University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!