Th1/Th2 cytokine gene expression after mercuric chloride in susceptible and resistant rat strains
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2388–2392, October 1996
How to Cite
Gillespie, K. M., Saoudi, A., Kuhn, J., Whittle, C. J., Druet, P., Bellon, B. and Mathieson, P. W. (1996), Th1/Th2 cytokine gene expression after mercuric chloride in susceptible and resistant rat strains. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2388–2392. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261018
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 1996
- UK Medical Research Council, the Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale, the Association pour la Recherche contre la Polyarthrite rhumatoïde
- EC Biotech. Grant Number: BIO-CT92-0316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!