CD28-deficient mice generate an impaired Th2 response to Schistosoma mansoni infection
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2448–2455, October 1996
How to Cite
King, C. L., Xianli, J., June, C. H., Abe, R. and Lee, K. P. (1996), CD28-deficient mice generate an impaired Th2 response to Schistosoma mansoni infection. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2448–2455. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261027
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 1996
- Veéteran's Affairs Merit Review
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AI01202, NMRDC 63706NB2EW.00095.003.1007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!