Delineation of the minimal encephalitogenic epitope within the immunodominant region of myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein: diverse Vβ gene usage by T cells recognizing the core epitope encephalitogenic for T cell receptor Vβb and T cell receptor Vβa H-2b mice
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2470–2479, October 1996
How to Cite
Mendel, I., de Rosbo, N. K. and Ben-Nun, A. (1996), Delineation of the minimal encephalitogenic epitope within the immunodominant region of myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein: diverse Vβ gene usage by T cells recognizing the core epitope encephalitogenic for T cell receptor Vβb and T cell receptor Vβa H-2b mice. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2470–2479. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261030
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 1996
- TEVA Pharmaceuticals, Israel
- Minerva Foundation, Munich, Germany
- Abish-Frenkel Foundation
- French-Israeli Cooperative Research Program
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of New York
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!