Comparison of rheumatoid factors of rheumatoid arthritis patients, of individuals with mycobacterial infections and of normal controls: evidence for maturation in the absence of an autoimmune response
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2480–2486, October 1996
How to Cite
Djavad, N., Bas, S., Shi, X., Schwager, J., Jeannet, M., Vischer, T. and Roosnek, E. (1996), Comparison of rheumatoid factors of rheumatoid arthritis patients, of individuals with mycobacterial infections and of normal controls: evidence for maturation in the absence of an autoimmune response. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2480–2486. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261031
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 1996
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 32-28643.90, 32-36520.92, 32-39972.93
- “Commission Fédérale des Maladies Rhumatismales”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!