Physiological activation of the IgH 3′ enhancer in B lineage cells is not blocked by Pax-5
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2499–2507, October 1996
How to Cite
Andersson, T., Neurath, M. F., Grant, P. A. and Pettersson, S. (1996), Physiological activation of the IgH 3′ enhancer in B lineage cells is not blocked by Pax-5. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2499–2507. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261034
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 1996
- Cancerfonden and the Swedish Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!