Association of tissue factor with a γ chain homodimer of the IgE receptor type I in cultured human monocytes
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2529–2532, October 1996
How to Cite
Masuda, M., Nakamura, S., Murakami, T., Komiyama, Y. and Takahashi, H. (1996), Association of tissue factor with a γ chain homodimer of the IgE receptor type I in cultured human monocytes. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2529–2532. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261037
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 1995
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 06304027, 07672505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!