Adult bone marrow contains precursors for CD5+ B cells
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2537–2540, October 1996
How to Cite
Huang, C. A., Henry, C., Iacomini, J., Imanishi-Kari, T. and Wortis, H. H. (1996), Adult bone marrow contains precursors for CD5+ B cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 26: 2537–2540. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830261039
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 1996
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: IM-714
- Leukemia Society. Grant Number: 1057-94
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI 15803-13, 5T32A107077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!