Redox regulation of apoptosis: Impact of thiol oxidation status on mitochondrial function
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 289–296, January 1997
How to Cite
Marchetti, P., Decaudin, D., Macho, A., Zamzami, N., Hirsch, T., Susin, S. A. and Kroemer, G. (1997), Redox regulation of apoptosis: Impact of thiol oxidation status on mitochondrial function. Eur. J. Immunol., 27: 289–296. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830270142
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 1996
- Association pour la Recherche contre le Cancer
- Fondation de France
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
- Leo Foundation
- Ligue Française contre le Cancer
- French Ministry of Science
- Spanish Ministry of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!