Chemoattractant receptors for interleukin-8 and C5a: expression on peripheral blood leukocytes and differential regulation on HL-60 and AML-193 cells by vitamin D3 and all-trans rètinoic acid
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 935–940, April 1997
How to Cite
Zahn, S., Zwirner, J., Spengler, H.-P. and Götze, O. (1997), Chemoattractant receptors for interleukin-8 and C5a: expression on peripheral blood leukocytes and differential regulation on HL-60 and AML-193 cells by vitamin D3 and all-trans rètinoic acid. Eur. J. Immunol., 27: 935–940. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830270420
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 1996
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB236, project B6 SFB402, project B5, Pe 192/6-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!