Crucial role of tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor 2 and membrane-bound TNF in experimental cerebral malaria
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1719–1725, July 1997
How to Cite
Lucas, R., Juillard, P., Decoster, E., Redard, M., Burger, D., Donati, Y., Giroud, C., Monso-Hinard, C., De Kesel, T., Buurman, W. A., Moore, M. W., Dayer, J.-M., Fiers, W., Bluethmann, H. and Grau, G. E. (1997), Crucial role of tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor 2 and membrane-bound TNF in experimental cerebral malaria. Eur. J. Immunol., 27: 1719–1725. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830270719
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 1997
- Swiss National Foundation and the UNDP/World Health Organization/TDR
- The Cloëtta Foundation, Zürich, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!