Predominant pathogenic role of tumor necrosis factor in experimental colitis in mice
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1743–1750, July 1997
How to Cite
Neurath, M. F., Fuss, I., Pasparakis, M., Alexopoulou, L., Haralambous, S., Meyer zum Büschenfelde, K.-H., Strober, W. and Kollias, G. (1997), Predominant pathogenic role of tumor necrosis factor in experimental colitis in mice. Eur. J. Immunol., 27: 1743–1750. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830270722
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 1997
- The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Ne 490/1-1, Ne 490/2-1, Ne 490/3-1
- The Innovationsstiftung Rheinland-Pfalz
- The Hellenic General Secretariat for Research and Technology and by European Commission Grants. Grant Numbers: BIO-CT96-0077, BIO-CT96-0174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!