A Leishmania protein that modulates interleukin (IL)-12, IL-10 and tumor necrosis factor-α production and expression of B7-1 in human monocyte-derived antigen-presenting cells
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 2634–2642, October 1997
How to Cite
Probst, P., Skeiky, Y. A. W., Steeves, M., Gervassi, A., Grabstein, K. H. and Reed, S. G. (1997), A Leishmania protein that modulates interleukin (IL)-12, IL-10 and tumor necrosis factor-α production and expression of B7-1 in human monocyte-derived antigen-presenting cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 27: 2634–2642. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830271024
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 1997
- The National Institute of Health. Grant Number: AI-25038
- The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Pr 490/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!