Expression of ε germ-line gene transcripts and mRNA for the ε heavy chain of IgE in nasal B cells and the effects of topical corticosteroid
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 2899–2906, November 1997
How to Cite
Durham, S. R., Gould, H. J., Thienes, C. P., Jacobson, M. R., Masuyama, K., Rak, S., Lowhagen, O., Schotman, E., Cameron, L. and Hamid, Q. A. (1997), Expression of ε germ-line gene transcripts and mRNA for the ε heavy chain of IgE in nasal B cells and the effects of topical corticosteroid. Eur. J. Immunol., 27: 2899–2906. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830271123
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 1996
- The Medical Research Council (GB), the National Asthma Campaign (GB) and an MRC network center of excellence for respiratory diseases grant (Canada)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!