Conservation of a master hematopoietic switch gene during vertebrate evolution: Isolation and characterization of Ikaros from teleost and amphibian species
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 3049–3058, November 1997
How to Cite
Hansen, J. D., Strassburger, P. and Du Pasquier, L. (1997), Conservation of a master hematopoietic switch gene during vertebrate evolution: Isolation and characterization of Ikaros from teleost and amphibian species. Eur. J. Immunol., 27: 3049–3058. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830271143
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 1997
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!